Pages

\

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Prepster

IMG_7775


IMG_7777


IMG_7776


IMG_7774

Shirt: Polo, Skirt and Jacket: F21, Shoes: Target, Scarf and Necklace: Thrifted, Bracelets: F21, c/o Mimi's

What is it about Spring that pulls the prep right out of me? Something about all the green popping out has me craving grograin and polos. Not to mention enough lemonade to make the Chick-Fil-A cow pucker to wash down some key lime pie. Maybe that's just the Florida in me. Anywho, this week is goodbye to yoga pants and back to making myself look presentable. Which means hair and makeup and shaved legs...the whole bit. (Even though I wore this skirt without shaving my legs yesterday...cha...I'm such a rebel.) I might even paint my nails tonight if I feel super fancy. Who knows? Maybe not. Two days of hair and makeup is pushing it.

Okie, have a good week. And happy Springness!

Love,

Ramsey

12 comments:

chibiaion said...

Super fab! Love the pop of neon in this style. Looking forward for more fashion ideas in your blog.

buy aion account

Elise said...

I love spring, the inner prep is awesome because it brings out pretty pastel colors!

The Adventurer said...

Hahaha, oh friend, you have no idea how much I can relate to this. I'm on Spring Break this week and it has taken every once of me to leave behind the oversize t's and fluorescent Nike shorts (I know, I know, they are just so, comfortable) for actual pants. Actual pants? Did I really just say that? Yes... and I think you know what I mean!

jackie said...

ha the nice weather is inspiring me to actually get ready in the mornings too. here's to pretty dresses instead of lazy sweatpants :)

Tealia Carriere said...

love your outfit, and im one march break so thats all im doing now! lounging in yoga pants and not shaving ;)

Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

kelseychristiansonwilliams said...

hey lady! did you get the email I sent a couple weeks ago about a blogger project called the traveling scarf? if not, let me know and i can resend. (snappycasualblog @ gmail.com)

Annie said...

LOVING this outfit! That skirt is too cute and looks great with the pink polo and jacket. Amen for shaved legs :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

xo, Kimberly said...

I still feel groggy in the mornings, but perhaps it's the complete allergy to pollen and how the second I stand up from bed, I'm puffy and my nose is running a mile a minute!

I do, however, NEED this skirt! The print is awesome!

Sarah said...

I need that skirt in my life!!

Marissa said...

Love that print on your scarf, I need some spring scarves!

Michelle and Kristina said...

Lovely look, the scarf is beautiful.

Kristina,
MK Style Diaries