Pages

\

Monday, April 2, 2012

Today was far too sunny to be stuck in class

IMG_7829






IMG_7824






IMG_7823






IMG_7822



Hat: Target, Shoes: Payless, Shorts: F21, Shirt: NY and Co., Blazer: Vintage, Bracelets: F21 and DIY, Nails: Ulta Wild Night

Confession. I am not a beach person. Not remotely. Saying such is like proclaiming to a group of vegetarians that you're craving a big, juicy steak when you live in Florida. But even this non-beach-loving, pasty white-legged, anti-Floridian Floridian craves the beach on a day like today. It probably has something to do with being stuck in a classroom with no windows for I can't name how many hours straight under a bazillion florescent lights which just sit there taunting you because you can't be outside absorbing real, live sunlight. So naturally, I wore an over-the-top sunhat and shades and daydreamed about how I would spend a day getaway to the coast. Most likely with some lemonade and a bottle of coconut-smelling sun lotion, painting my nails and watching my puppy dog play frizbee. Meh. Dear Anonymous (not so anonymous...Dusty, it's you), I'm putting in an order to be swept off of my feet on a skip day from class and work to the beach. I'll even pack the sandwiches. Thanks in advance.

Love,

Ramsey

12 comments:

Gaby said...

You look fabulous, love your big hat! Oh, and you don't love the beach?? Why ever not? :)

Gentri said...

DO IT!! :D what a fun day that will be. And hi, you always look perfect.

Mariel Torres said...

Absolutely in LOVE with the hat darling... so chic!

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

LOVE your hat and this outfit!!

Mel said...

Totally agree! I ended up writing my paper outside for part of the day to enjoy the sun - although we're in Minnesota.

By the way, what is your pinning policy? I would love to pin some of your great outfits, but wanted to ask your permission first!

Elise said...

I love this beach outfit! I'm not a beach girl either but might as well dress the part!

MissKait said...

oh how i adore your darling sunhat.
it totally adds the perfect girlie touch to this look

xo kaitlin
kaitgirl

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! Loving the shoes.
And now I really want to go to the beach! haha. :)

Amber said...

Love this! What a great polished look.

Michelle and Kristina said...

This outfit totally makes me want to go on a vacay!! Love the hat, and I have been wanting to wear shorts with a blazer. Super cute look!!

Kristina,
MK Style Diaries

Unknown said...

Love this outfit :) the hat is so posh, you look wonderful as always darlin'

xo Teresa
www.delightfullydarling.com

BryanaEllen said...

You rock floppy hats! Love it.